Flip the Switch at City Light Church!
so my friend Dennis Kang is working on church plant in the South LA area near USC. Great vision for the city and community there!
Check it out - they've even got a website already! : http://www.citylightchurch.org
They've got their first preview service on Sunday, June 5th at 7pm.
I'm bummed that I can't make it (I'll be starting a Bible Translator camp that day - just a 1 week deal to see what it's like), but if you've got time - go check it out!
Check it out - they've even got a website already! : http://www.citylightchurch.org
They've got their first preview service on Sunday, June 5th at 7pm.
I'm bummed that I can't make it (I'll be starting a Bible Translator camp that day - just a 1 week deal to see what it's like), but if you've got time - go check it out!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home