life in the wilderness...


I will run in the path of your commands, for you have set my heart free.
- Psalm 119


gayly bedight, a gallant knight
in sunshine and in shadow
riding along, singing a song
In search of El Dorado...
- Edgar Allen Poe
as quoted by R.C. Sproul

Tuesday, April 05, 2005

One Shining Moment

UNC - Illinois game was a great one. I still love the video montage they put together at the end to the song "One Shining Moment" - the song is cheezy, but it totally reflects the heart of the tourney. Gotta get into coaching somehow...

U2 concert was amazing! Great entertainers. I've heard some criticisms about Bono's performance & the band's being a bit "off", but I couldn't tell and came in with humble enough expectations that it was just plain awesome to hear them sing live & to hit the special ones - Streets, Yahweh, 40. Historic.

Some random other stuff:

Funny video:
http://www.glumbert.com/media/dancewhiteboy.html

Crazy! You can totally see satellite shots of your neighborhood!
http://maps.google.com/

And then to bring back an old one:
http://www.thewb.com/Popups/Video/0,8204,136480,00.html

Went golfing w/ Mateo last friday - he took me out for my birthday. I'm glad I've got golf - good way to connect w/ friends & family even.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home