from Magic (#32) to Kareem (#33)
...and next year, I'll be Shaq! (#34)
Actually, I'm literally the same age as Shaq, who just celebrated his birthday a couple of weeks ago from what I read.
I turned 33 today, on Good Friday, the day we commemorate the day that Jesus gave up his life for us...at the age of 33. How appropriate! All my friends & I have been joking about how much Jesus accomplished by age 33 and how I'm still looking to start a meaningful career. haha We'll see.
I've been kinda sick, so I just came home & had a nice dinner w/ the folks. My parents are pretty all right, man. It's been great being home.
I was thinking about having a little get together for my bday, but I didn't want to compete with Jesus on Good Friday...maybe next weekend... =)
Got a few phone calls today (of course, my sister was the first call - bright and early!). Feels nice to be remembered. I honestly didn't think anyone would remember - you know, guys & bdays. But I think my married & engaged friends have gotten some good sensitivity training from their wives & fiancees I guess. haha Thanks, everyone!
A Blessed Easter to everyone. I pray we get struck with the awesome newness of life that JESUS has won for all of us.
Actually, I'm literally the same age as Shaq, who just celebrated his birthday a couple of weeks ago from what I read.
I turned 33 today, on Good Friday, the day we commemorate the day that Jesus gave up his life for us...at the age of 33. How appropriate! All my friends & I have been joking about how much Jesus accomplished by age 33 and how I'm still looking to start a meaningful career. haha We'll see.
I've been kinda sick, so I just came home & had a nice dinner w/ the folks. My parents are pretty all right, man. It's been great being home.
I was thinking about having a little get together for my bday, but I didn't want to compete with Jesus on Good Friday...maybe next weekend... =)
Got a few phone calls today (of course, my sister was the first call - bright and early!). Feels nice to be remembered. I honestly didn't think anyone would remember - you know, guys & bdays. But I think my married & engaged friends have gotten some good sensitivity training from their wives & fiancees I guess. haha Thanks, everyone!
A Blessed Easter to everyone. I pray we get struck with the awesome newness of life that JESUS has won for all of us.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home