first recital
so I'm playing in my first recital tomorrow.
yup, at age 33, I'm playing in my first piano recital and I'm nervous.
we practiced in class today & I was just drawing blanks! I'm so money at home with this little waltz piece my teacher picked out for me, but up there, argh! Now I know how Rick Ankiel feels. Maybe I'll move to the outfield, too.
It's funny, I asked these other two students in class if they were nervous and they calmly shook their heads and said "nope". A couple of 19 yr old girls have more composure than I do! ouch! haha
But I do get to play on a grand piano - pretty nice! I'll let you know how it goes...!
yup, at age 33, I'm playing in my first piano recital and I'm nervous.
we practiced in class today & I was just drawing blanks! I'm so money at home with this little waltz piece my teacher picked out for me, but up there, argh! Now I know how Rick Ankiel feels. Maybe I'll move to the outfield, too.
It's funny, I asked these other two students in class if they were nervous and they calmly shook their heads and said "nope". A couple of 19 yr old girls have more composure than I do! ouch! haha
But I do get to play on a grand piano - pretty nice! I'll let you know how it goes...!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home