life in the wilderness...


I will run in the path of your commands, for you have set my heart free.
- Psalm 119


gayly bedight, a gallant knight
in sunshine and in shadow
riding along, singing a song
In search of El Dorado...
- Edgar Allen Poe
as quoted by R.C. Sproul

Tuesday, October 26, 2004

fun weekend

had a fun weekend having my sister in town.
-picked her up at the airport, stayed up late catching up
-next morning had brunch with Jessica while she was visiting her roots in the 9-0-9
-had a nice dinner w/ the family
-went to service, got prayed for
-then Ellice and I went to the wedding of one of our mutual high school friends! Yup, Esperanza High School mini-reunion. She's a Chinese gal, he's a Jewish fella. I got to visit them when I was on my little Amtrak ride. Saw friends there I hadn't seen in 10 years! (since I missed my reunion)

Only bummer was we didn't get to see dessert since we had to turbo back home to get Ellice on the redeye back to NY. Other than that, the butter, fillet mignon, sorbet intermission was incredible!

Congrats to the new Daniel and Angela Takefman!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home