last day of work starts in about 10 hours.
everyone's been soooo gracious at work. getting cake, gift certificates, cards. people at work are too kind.
not sure how sad to be about leaving Pruth. on one hand, I'm totally gonna be seeing him after and it feels like it'll be just another day at the office. on the other hand, it won't be the everyday thing it's been for the past 7 years and I feel like I'm gonna miss him tremendously and he, me; and I get choked up a bit.
It's like being cell mates in a jail. Supporting each other thru it, and then me leaving; and leaving him behind knowing how much he doesn't want to be there either, but no longer hating it together. It hurts more knowing how much we both don't like it.
On the other hand, perhaps not being around my toxic attitude toward work will clear up his attitude for it. =) haha! Ah, we'll see.
Either way, I know for sure that afterward, it's gonna feel great!
I'm gonna sleep in and go golfing on monday!!
everyone's been soooo gracious at work. getting cake, gift certificates, cards. people at work are too kind.
not sure how sad to be about leaving Pruth. on one hand, I'm totally gonna be seeing him after and it feels like it'll be just another day at the office. on the other hand, it won't be the everyday thing it's been for the past 7 years and I feel like I'm gonna miss him tremendously and he, me; and I get choked up a bit.
It's like being cell mates in a jail. Supporting each other thru it, and then me leaving; and leaving him behind knowing how much he doesn't want to be there either, but no longer hating it together. It hurts more knowing how much we both don't like it.
On the other hand, perhaps not being around my toxic attitude toward work will clear up his attitude for it. =) haha! Ah, we'll see.
Either way, I know for sure that afterward, it's gonna feel great!
I'm gonna sleep in and go golfing on monday!!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home