two more days at work.
trying to decide what frames to get for glasses
goodbye lunches this week:
Monday - Jae Lee - great older brother - was at Oracle before I started 5 years ago, still be there as I leave
Tuesday - small lunch group of coworkers from another team
Wednesday - big goodbye lunch for me and another guy leaving on Friday - lots of people on a beautiful day!
Thurdays - gonna eat with the people I've played sports with at Oracle
Friday - just me and Pruth. I wonder if it's gonna be sad...
Picking out paint colors for the walls, carpet, and countertop patterns.
Got a travelling book on Italy! Can't wait!!
trying to decide what frames to get for glasses
goodbye lunches this week:
Monday - Jae Lee - great older brother - was at Oracle before I started 5 years ago, still be there as I leave
Tuesday - small lunch group of coworkers from another team
Wednesday - big goodbye lunch for me and another guy leaving on Friday - lots of people on a beautiful day!
Thurdays - gonna eat with the people I've played sports with at Oracle
Friday - just me and Pruth. I wonder if it's gonna be sad...
Picking out paint colors for the walls, carpet, and countertop patterns.
Got a travelling book on Italy! Can't wait!!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home