couple of quick notes:
Did my first 'do-it-yourself' home repair - had a leaky connector under my kitchen sink - went to HomeDepot, found the right parts & replaced them. Easy! and feels great.
can I sound more like a commercial?!
The other thing I wanted to mention is that it seems like God is just providing all over the place. On one hand, I don't want to read too much into things, on the other hand, I don't want to deny God any praises His provisions deserve!
Money is just pouring in (since soon it will stop coming in via direct deposit paycheck). I got my health insurance reimbursement for my couseling sessions and I got 100% coverage (instead of only half after a large deductible). I started my taxes online and it looks like I'll be getting alot of money back there, too.
All this, and a free trip to Italy to boot! So I've been wanting to go on a vacation (and I still may do a separate trip), but then two days ago, a good friend calls and asks if I want to go to Venice, Italy with him. I scoffed at him, but he was serious and explains how his company is rewarding last year's top consultants and he's one of them! Normally, the "one other person" is a spouse, but since my buddy's single - he's willing to take me! Pretty cool, ay!
Again, the kinda stories I normally hear others sharing. Exciting to be experiencing them myself. (actually, it's probably more the case that God has always been providing, I just never needed/appreciated Him as much)
can't wait to get my glasses...
Did my first 'do-it-yourself' home repair - had a leaky connector under my kitchen sink - went to HomeDepot, found the right parts & replaced them. Easy! and feels great.
can I sound more like a commercial?!
The other thing I wanted to mention is that it seems like God is just providing all over the place. On one hand, I don't want to read too much into things, on the other hand, I don't want to deny God any praises His provisions deserve!
Money is just pouring in (since soon it will stop coming in via direct deposit paycheck). I got my health insurance reimbursement for my couseling sessions and I got 100% coverage (instead of only half after a large deductible). I started my taxes online and it looks like I'll be getting alot of money back there, too.
All this, and a free trip to Italy to boot! So I've been wanting to go on a vacation (and I still may do a separate trip), but then two days ago, a good friend calls and asks if I want to go to Venice, Italy with him. I scoffed at him, but he was serious and explains how his company is rewarding last year's top consultants and he's one of them! Normally, the "one other person" is a spouse, but since my buddy's single - he's willing to take me! Pretty cool, ay!
Again, the kinda stories I normally hear others sharing. Exciting to be experiencing them myself. (actually, it's probably more the case that God has always been providing, I just never needed/appreciated Him as much)
can't wait to get my glasses...

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home