life in the wilderness...


I will run in the path of your commands, for you have set my heart free.
- Psalm 119


gayly bedight, a gallant knight
in sunshine and in shadow
riding along, singing a song
In search of El Dorado...
- Edgar Allen Poe
as quoted by R.C. Sproul

Wednesday, December 24, 2003

Driving down to LA tomorrow with Daybear. Home where I have no internet. Bummer. BUT, lots to look forward to as I take a bit of a winter break: URBANA!! George & Jenny's wedding. Seeing friends & family, golfing, reading, writing.

I'm just glad I can EAT freely now! Most of the pain is gone. I got a cool little squirty thing to shoot water into the back holes in my mouth - amazing how much stuff gets stored in there! Praise God for this little syringe/squirty thing! =)

Ok, everyone - Merry Christmas and Happy New Years! Ah, the advent of my Jesus here on earth...so much to absorb & reflect on in that and the turn of the year. One hand of deep thinking, one of hand of relaxing and having a good time. Sounds like a good holiday to me!

God bless us, every one! =)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home