life in the wilderness...


I will run in the path of your commands, for you have set my heart free.
- Psalm 119


gayly bedight, a gallant knight
in sunshine and in shadow
riding along, singing a song
In search of El Dorado...
- Edgar Allen Poe
as quoted by R.C. Sproul

Monday, June 13, 2005

a cool quote

I read this just now & couldn't pass up passing it on:

"But here’s the thing: to be rich, I mean really rich, the only thing you truly need to know is that sometimes, five dollars [from his story about buying some icecream from the local icecreamman] can make you feel like a million bucks. Remember that, and you’ll never be poor."

Go read E.Chang's blog - I highly recommend him!

Ok, now that I post this here, I see how much 'umph' it loses w/o the context, so...go read the whole entry! =)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home