God Provides! ...& so does H&R Block
so I got my taxes done on friday. I tried doing it on my own using turbo tax online, but it got crazy complicated - what with stopping work in feb, selling some stock in may, and renting out the condo for a good portion of the year...
H&R block - going there was definitely money well spent. I'm confident my forms were doing correctly (i.e. legally), I got a big return (which is more a result of circumstances than H&R block "pulling" something), and they gave me lots of tax tips for this coming year (being an "indep. contractor" lets me deduct all kindsa stuff!) All in just 4 hours!
Of course, if your taxes aren't too complicated, then you don't need to go - turbo tax is actually very good.
(But if you do want to go, let me know & I'll mail you a referral form. You'll get $20 off and I'll get $10.) haha
Walking out of there, I was honestly thanking God for providing so abundantly. Woohoo! Time for giving & golfing! =)
H&R block - going there was definitely money well spent. I'm confident my forms were doing correctly (i.e. legally), I got a big return (which is more a result of circumstances than H&R block "pulling" something), and they gave me lots of tax tips for this coming year (being an "indep. contractor" lets me deduct all kindsa stuff!) All in just 4 hours!
Of course, if your taxes aren't too complicated, then you don't need to go - turbo tax is actually very good.
(But if you do want to go, let me know & I'll mail you a referral form. You'll get $20 off and I'll get $10.) haha
Walking out of there, I was honestly thanking God for providing so abundantly. Woohoo! Time for giving & golfing! =)

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home