KCPC Homecoming!
So here're my pics from the homecoming. It was good to see so many old people. I wish I could've taken more pictures - Brian & Diana came down from seattle, William came up from the OC, Chris Hwang came up from SanJose (where he lives now), Frank & Esther came up from SD - everyone with all their kids... haha and all sorts of generations since then.
Sat nite was fun. They lest us just chill & catch up with people; then a good dinner; then a good program where they had some historical elements, some humorous stuff, and videos. Ryan was on his A game w/ the humor all along; Pastor Dave translating w/ Rev. Lim again; Sang leading praise w/ all the oldies. Just like old times!
I figured I'd post my pics in chronological order - oldest history to newest.
[Don't miss the entry below about Pablito Choi's wedding!]

Rev Lim, samo, and their one unmarried son. muahaha! It was good to see him & just hear his voice.

Pastor Dave w/ Kristi samo & their kids, Karis & Cara. For those who haven't seen them in a long time, we were all SO shocked at how much they've grown! Not that it should've been a surprise...but it is anyways for some reason. I was such the old person - "You don't remember me, but I knew you when you were yey big..." argh!

Me & Euge! Old faithful, mang. Same old Eugene - except that he's STYLIN' now!

Owen & Margaret along w/ Abby, Caleb, and...argh! I can't remember the name of their youngest. It was his first time back at KCPC in 12 years! Good to see him again.
(You can see the new main sanctuary in the background)

Phil & Nikki w/ their baby girl Gabriella! SOOO Cute!! (check out their pics!) She's definitely gonna be one of those cute hoppa kids! haha

My last set of roomies up in the Bay Area - Foster City w/ George & Daybear!

Hanging w/ the married couple's men after church on Sunday...you can see how much fun Charles is having...haha!

Gangsta! & me being tourist in the bg

Libby & their kids - Victoria & Alexandria. Victoria's in high school at Mills now! They're so grown up already. I still love Samo's laugh!

Me & Pastor Ryan. He's still the same - faithful, friendly, warm, loving.

I love this pic! Sang & Kimi's youngest - Audrey enjoying her bowl of soup.
Overall, I'm glad I went.
Sat nite was fun. They lest us just chill & catch up with people; then a good dinner; then a good program where they had some historical elements, some humorous stuff, and videos. Ryan was on his A game w/ the humor all along; Pastor Dave translating w/ Rev. Lim again; Sang leading praise w/ all the oldies. Just like old times!
I figured I'd post my pics in chronological order - oldest history to newest.
[Don't miss the entry below about Pablito Choi's wedding!]

Rev Lim, samo, and their one unmarried son. muahaha! It was good to see him & just hear his voice.

Pastor Dave w/ Kristi samo & their kids, Karis & Cara. For those who haven't seen them in a long time, we were all SO shocked at how much they've grown! Not that it should've been a surprise...but it is anyways for some reason. I was such the old person - "You don't remember me, but I knew you when you were yey big..." argh!

Me & Euge! Old faithful, mang. Same old Eugene - except that he's STYLIN' now!

Owen & Margaret along w/ Abby, Caleb, and...argh! I can't remember the name of their youngest. It was his first time back at KCPC in 12 years! Good to see him again.
(You can see the new main sanctuary in the background)

Phil & Nikki w/ their baby girl Gabriella! SOOO Cute!! (check out their pics!) She's definitely gonna be one of those cute hoppa kids! haha

My last set of roomies up in the Bay Area - Foster City w/ George & Daybear!

Hanging w/ the married couple's men after church on Sunday...you can see how much fun Charles is having...haha!

Gangsta! & me being tourist in the bg

Libby & their kids - Victoria & Alexandria. Victoria's in high school at Mills now! They're so grown up already. I still love Samo's laugh!

Me & Pastor Ryan. He's still the same - faithful, friendly, warm, loving.

I love this pic! Sang & Kimi's youngest - Audrey enjoying her bowl of soup.
Overall, I'm glad I went.

3 Comments:
At 6:01 PM, May 07, 2006,
jt said…
nice pics homie...do i have you email address? i think not...
At 10:31 AM, May 25, 2006,
Jaepil said…
dude I wish I was there man.
At 11:07 PM, June 11, 2006,
Anonymous said…
Hi Allen! Sorry that we didn't get to hang out more. At least I can visit your blog. Hey, thanks for posting those pictures. I saw the picture of Paul... wow he looks happy. I hope you are happy too. You know my xanga right?
drestherkim
Post a Comment
<< Home