Pictures!
so, it's time I moved up into modern technology.
finally got a new cell phone, now it's time to put pictures on my blog.
my first time, so I went a little crazy - pictures of last last weekend up in the bay area for Munch & Grace's wedding.
I wish I had more pictures of the new church building - it's awesome!
The wedding was beautiful & everyone was just really, really happy! (minus Jane's crying during the maid of honor speech. haha)
Congratulations!!
finally got a new cell phone, now it's time to put pictures on my blog.
my first time, so I went a little crazy - pictures of last last weekend up in the bay area for Munch & Grace's wedding.
I wish I had more pictures of the new church building - it's awesome!
The wedding was beautiful & everyone was just really, really happy! (minus Jane's crying during the maid of honor speech. haha)
Congratulations!!

1 Comments:
At 3:40 PM, October 03, 2005,
allen said…
luke's page:
http://ixo.ath.cx/
Post a Comment
<< Home