life in the wilderness...


I will run in the path of your commands, for you have set my heart free.
- Psalm 119


gayly bedight, a gallant knight
in sunshine and in shadow
riding along, singing a song
In search of El Dorado...
- Edgar Allen Poe
as quoted by R.C. Sproul

Tuesday, December 20, 2005

long time no talk

hello hello

thanks for all the friends who dropped by my last post! sorry, too for not updating in so long. I have to admit, it feels nice to have people who are dropping by (too bad I'm probably losing their readership...)

Quick update:
- I got a 3/4 time job in Santa Monica at an orthodontist's office! cool! it's close to ucla campus, I'm in a dentist's env, and I get paid (a little)
- I'll be staying with Tony Park (an berkeley friend from kcpc) in downtown LA
- and I'm starting the formal part of my Wycliffe application

A couple more days of work here & then our family is off to PERU!! Yeah!! Gonna go see Maccu Piccu, baby. Only bummer is that we're going on one of those korean gwan-gahn (guided tours) dealios. Whatever; it'll be fun just to be with family - all of us together. Pics will follow, I promise!

Other news that certainly deserves more due than I'm giving - Susan Choo got married, Tim Lim got married, and Rob Cho had his baby boy! Woohoo!

Merry Christmas everyone!

5 Comments:

  • At 6:28 AM, December 24, 2005, Blogger Jaepil said…

    Allen,

    I am with Hyun Soo now at his place. He says hi. I miss you man. Peru eh? I hecka wanna go there!

    Susan Choo got married?!?!? wth!!!!

    Hyun Soo got a gf, too!!!!! Now I need one!!!!!

    Hang in there bro. We are always proud of you and we support you man.

    I love you man!!!!!!!!!!! Bye!

     
  • At 8:31 PM, December 25, 2005, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Merry Christmas Allen!!!
    Have fun in Peru!
    -Sonny

     
  • At 9:39 PM, December 25, 2005, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Merry Christmas big al. We're playing basketball tomorrow nite, wanna come out? It's down in the OC...but you probably know all the faces. let me know.

     
  • At 3:59 PM, December 31, 2005, Blogger allen said…

    JP - good to hear from you. glad you're not w/o old friends during holiday time. please say hello to MikeRa for me. =)

    Sonny - thanks! have a great New Years!

    Yunj - aahhh! i SO want to play ball! it's been too long... do you play somewhere regularly?

     
  • At 5:19 AM, January 06, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Allen!
    Happy new year~!
    You must be in Peru~! Great!
    I envy you .. I really want to visit there..
    Anyway say hello and have a great new year to uncle and aunty!
    so glad to hear you got a job!
    congratulation!
    Can I hear another good news in this year?? haha
    Bye~!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home