a white Christmas?
well, flying out to New York on friday to visit my sister out there. my parents'll go visit my uncle in Kansas for the Christmas weekend and then catch up with us out in NY. This'll be the first time they've visited since Ellice moved out there, so I think they're excited to see how she's living out there.
We're gonna try the Times Square New Year's thing, but Ellice has heard that you've got to get out there like crazy early and once you're out there, you can't get out - you gotta eat there, go bathroom out there, etc. Hmmm...depending on how cold it is...haha, wouldn't that be funny? Go all the way out there to NY and then end up watching it on TV anyways!
I may try to arrange someone with an internet connection to see me on www.earthcam.com - they've got live streaming from some spots in NY. I should try this with Ellice first! that'd be so cool!
anyways, being sick & all, I haven't found inspiration to write any cards. (not even ecards!) I may find some time to write New Year's letters...
I do hope you're all having a wonderful holiday season. Celebrating the Advent of our Lord upon earth, time, and space.
More from the Big Apple in later entries...
We're gonna try the Times Square New Year's thing, but Ellice has heard that you've got to get out there like crazy early and once you're out there, you can't get out - you gotta eat there, go bathroom out there, etc. Hmmm...depending on how cold it is...haha, wouldn't that be funny? Go all the way out there to NY and then end up watching it on TV anyways!
I may try to arrange someone with an internet connection to see me on www.earthcam.com - they've got live streaming from some spots in NY. I should try this with Ellice first! that'd be so cool!
anyways, being sick & all, I haven't found inspiration to write any cards. (not even ecards!) I may find some time to write New Year's letters...
I do hope you're all having a wonderful holiday season. Celebrating the Advent of our Lord upon earth, time, and space.
More from the Big Apple in later entries...

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home