life in the wilderness...


I will run in the path of your commands, for you have set my heart free.
- Psalm 119


gayly bedight, a gallant knight
in sunshine and in shadow
riding along, singing a song
In search of El Dorado...
- Edgar Allen Poe
as quoted by R.C. Sproul

Friday, August 13, 2004

Chillin here at Pastor Ryan's place w/ ma peeps Victoria & Alexandria. They're the coolest, cutest, bestest kids ever! They're watching me write this, so I gotta say nice stuff. But it's natural, I really like hanging w/ them. I'm gonna miss messing around w/ them. haha But yeah, when they ask if/when I'm coming back, it makes me sad. Sigh.

Leaving for LA today w/ Jaepil.

Oh, I didn't get to write about a 'musical' I saw last week. I went to go see "Movin Out" w/ some friends. It was really good. Actually, it's not a musical so much as it was a ballet set to Billy Joel songs. The guy singing the songs had a great voice and the dancers were incredible. It helped make it better that we got orchestra seats for half off! (yeah, it was good, but I would'nt've paid full price for them)

Back to Socal...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home