yahoo! email just automatically upgraded me to have 100mb!! cool!
that, and I leave tonite for my little train ride around the states. Amtrak sells a sort of Eurorail type pass - 30 days unlimited training around US & Canada. Time to see middle America, friends, and family!
Spent all day packing, ripping mp3's off my cds to put onto the nice Samsung mp3 player I got from the EastBay folks (thanks!!)
will keep ya posted! first stop, Denver to see Frank & June Han!
that, and I leave tonite for my little train ride around the states. Amtrak sells a sort of Eurorail type pass - 30 days unlimited training around US & Canada. Time to see middle America, friends, and family!
Spent all day packing, ripping mp3's off my cds to put onto the nice Samsung mp3 player I got from the EastBay folks (thanks!!)
will keep ya posted! first stop, Denver to see Frank & June Han!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home