YYYEAAAHHHH!!!!
Lakers win on a last second prayer by Derek Fisher with time expiring in midair! 0.4 seconds left after an amazing shot by Tim Duncan, the Lakers pull out the critical game 5 in a game that shouldn't have even been this close.
Ah, these guys are giving me high blood pressure. But a win's a win! Woohoo!
So I finally posted some pictures of Italy as well as other pics from my last few weeks up in the bay area (hikes, broomball, small group, etc).
Italy part I: http://www.picturetrail.com/gallery/view?p=999&gid=4297359&uid=954396
Italy part II: http://www.picturetrail.com/gallery/view?p=999&gid=4297360&uid=954396
Church stuff/friends (Monterey, Broomball, hanging at the condo): http://www.picturetrail.com/gallery/view?p=999&gid=4297348&uid=954396
Hiking & Skiing: http://www.picturetrail.com/gallery/view?p=999&gid=4297346&uid=954396
Dude, my parents have changed. We ordered pizza delivery tonite. Amazing. Then I ran off to watch the Lakers while my parents watched the Korean news on whether President Noh was to be impeached or not. Turns out he wasn't. I'm sure Jaepil's happy about that!
It's interesting talking w/ my parents about this kinda stuff. They have to stop and teach me some of the words they're using, but I'm so glad I can understand enough Korean that we can hold a converation.
Lakers win on a last second prayer by Derek Fisher with time expiring in midair! 0.4 seconds left after an amazing shot by Tim Duncan, the Lakers pull out the critical game 5 in a game that shouldn't have even been this close.
Ah, these guys are giving me high blood pressure. But a win's a win! Woohoo!
So I finally posted some pictures of Italy as well as other pics from my last few weeks up in the bay area (hikes, broomball, small group, etc).
Italy part I: http://www.picturetrail.com/gallery/view?p=999&gid=4297359&uid=954396
Italy part II: http://www.picturetrail.com/gallery/view?p=999&gid=4297360&uid=954396
Church stuff/friends (Monterey, Broomball, hanging at the condo): http://www.picturetrail.com/gallery/view?p=999&gid=4297348&uid=954396
Hiking & Skiing: http://www.picturetrail.com/gallery/view?p=999&gid=4297346&uid=954396
Dude, my parents have changed. We ordered pizza delivery tonite. Amazing. Then I ran off to watch the Lakers while my parents watched the Korean news on whether President Noh was to be impeached or not. Turns out he wasn't. I'm sure Jaepil's happy about that!
It's interesting talking w/ my parents about this kinda stuff. They have to stop and teach me some of the words they're using, but I'm so glad I can understand enough Korean that we can hold a converation.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home