Ah yes! The Lakers are the Western Conference Champions. In 6, just like I divinated. haha
Lakers in the Finals in 6 games over Detroit.
we've got home court & Rush, baby!
Right now, I'm in NorCal visiting friends. Got to see Pastor Ting & Becky get married. They seriously looked like a Prince & Princess! Ting's da man & Becky's a beauty!
Good to have worshipped at KCPC and to see Pastor Ryan, Eugene, & everyone else. It was even good to see John Song, I gotta admit. muahaha
Lakers in the Finals in 6 games over Detroit.
we've got home court & Rush, baby!
Right now, I'm in NorCal visiting friends. Got to see Pastor Ting & Becky get married. They seriously looked like a Prince & Princess! Ting's da man & Becky's a beauty!
Good to have worshipped at KCPC and to see Pastor Ryan, Eugene, & everyone else. It was even good to see John Song, I gotta admit. muahaha

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home