once again, Philly wins out!
but this time, the decision was much harder.
Boston vs Philly - either way I was going to the East Coast
But USC vs Penn - this kinda became a decision between going away or staying where friends,family,& church are. I'm really liking my church and with Harold & family moving into the area, the pull to stay became much stronger.
But after talking to some ppl and reading up on message boards, USC's just got too many negatives wrt it's dental program. Every school's gonna have problems, but 'SC seems to have more going on right now. Even some alumni & faculty couldn't recommend going there right now.
Anyways, don't want to bore you with all the smack talk on USC - so that's that.
I'll mourn the loss of not being here for 4 years
and then get excited at the adventure of being in a new place for 4 years - it's time for alittle out-of-Cali experience!
Get some thicker skin, come back appreciating the weather, hang w/ my fun sister in NY...
So this'll be my last full summer here in SoCal in awhile! Let's play! Golf, softball, karaoke, whatever!
Boston vs Philly - either way I was going to the East Coast
But USC vs Penn - this kinda became a decision between going away or staying where friends,family,& church are. I'm really liking my church and with Harold & family moving into the area, the pull to stay became much stronger.
But after talking to some ppl and reading up on message boards, USC's just got too many negatives wrt it's dental program. Every school's gonna have problems, but 'SC seems to have more going on right now. Even some alumni & faculty couldn't recommend going there right now.
Anyways, don't want to bore you with all the smack talk on USC - so that's that.
I'll mourn the loss of not being here for 4 years
and then get excited at the adventure of being in a new place for 4 years - it's time for alittle out-of-Cali experience!
Get some thicker skin, come back appreciating the weather, hang w/ my fun sister in NY...
So this'll be my last full summer here in SoCal in awhile! Let's play! Golf, softball, karaoke, whatever!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home