I've got so much on my mind.
Once you see my summary, you'll see why.
Going from least significant to most:
1. I think I was the 1st vote on an ESPN.com poll. I voted for the NL MVP (Bonds - I don't like they guy, but he's clearly the mvp) and after I did, it said there was 1 vote (must've been me!!) haha
2. This guy Scott Song is hilarious! I found some of his articles at this site.
3. Seeing Eugene get ordained last weekend was such a blessing. He got emotional as he was saying thanks to KCPC for supporting him & giving him the chance to be part of God's plan. Special because the dude never gets emotional! Good to see. My gift? A flask w/ his name & the date engraved. =)
4. I've setup a deadline to decide whether I'm gonna quit or stay at work a little longer. By end of this month, I'm gonna let my manager know whether I'm gonna snap out of it & work at work, or if I'm gonna quit - which would mean ending like right away. Really, the choice is between quitting now or quitting later (in about 6 months). Quitting now would pretty much mean selling the condo & moving home - idea being that I'd spend time w/ my parents and consider grad school. Quitting later would mean having to continue in work that I really can't stand, looking for a new thing to do, and likely selling the condo anyways.
Why I can't stand programming anymore could be a medium sized essay that I'll expand on sometime after i've made this immediate decision.
In thinking about this decision this past weekend, I had a heart to heart talk w/ my mom. Also an essay for another time. Suffice to say it was semi-heart wrenching, but has me loving my parents all the more.
I can totally see myself being sooo pessimistic about this big decision. My thoughts go like this:
"If I stay, I'm gonna be miserable at work! If I go home, I'm gonna get too comfortable and get 'stuck' living with my folks in my early 30s!" haha (that last part's the funniest. I love writing here - it lets me laugh at myself!)
But yeah, I need to make a conscious effort to think of the positives & opportunities that each avenue may afford me! hmmm.... I think I'll go do that now. If I succeed, I'll let you know.
thanks for reading, friends
Once you see my summary, you'll see why.
Going from least significant to most:
1. I think I was the 1st vote on an ESPN.com poll. I voted for the NL MVP (Bonds - I don't like they guy, but he's clearly the mvp) and after I did, it said there was 1 vote (must've been me!!) haha
2. This guy Scott Song is hilarious! I found some of his articles at this site.
3. Seeing Eugene get ordained last weekend was such a blessing. He got emotional as he was saying thanks to KCPC for supporting him & giving him the chance to be part of God's plan. Special because the dude never gets emotional! Good to see. My gift? A flask w/ his name & the date engraved. =)
4. I've setup a deadline to decide whether I'm gonna quit or stay at work a little longer. By end of this month, I'm gonna let my manager know whether I'm gonna snap out of it & work at work, or if I'm gonna quit - which would mean ending like right away. Really, the choice is between quitting now or quitting later (in about 6 months). Quitting now would pretty much mean selling the condo & moving home - idea being that I'd spend time w/ my parents and consider grad school. Quitting later would mean having to continue in work that I really can't stand, looking for a new thing to do, and likely selling the condo anyways.
Why I can't stand programming anymore could be a medium sized essay that I'll expand on sometime after i've made this immediate decision.
In thinking about this decision this past weekend, I had a heart to heart talk w/ my mom. Also an essay for another time. Suffice to say it was semi-heart wrenching, but has me loving my parents all the more.
I can totally see myself being sooo pessimistic about this big decision. My thoughts go like this:
"If I stay, I'm gonna be miserable at work! If I go home, I'm gonna get too comfortable and get 'stuck' living with my folks in my early 30s!" haha (that last part's the funniest. I love writing here - it lets me laugh at myself!)
But yeah, I need to make a conscious effort to think of the positives & opportunities that each avenue may afford me! hmmm.... I think I'll go do that now. If I succeed, I'll let you know.
thanks for reading, friends

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home