life in the wilderness...


I will run in the path of your commands, for you have set my heart free.
- Psalm 119


gayly bedight, a gallant knight
in sunshine and in shadow
riding along, singing a song
In search of El Dorado...
- Edgar Allen Poe
as quoted by R.C. Sproul

Thursday, July 26, 2007

the countdown...

so my days here on the left coast are numbered. funny how my friends & i talk in such "final" terms... "when are you leaving?" "wow, you're really going" "i'm gonna miss in n out"

then again, it is 4 years that i'll be away, only back for holidays & friends' weddings

gonna fill up these last days with friends and family (and golf!) - that is, when i'm not working

yup, working for rotohog.com right up till aug 6 or 7th or so

then i have a few days off and i fly out to philly on aug 14th. woohoo!!

3 Comments:

  • At 8:15 PM, August 07, 2007, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Allen,

    Wow, it's been awhile since I've been on your blog. And you're heading to Philly! Good stuff! Congrats BTW, I'll look forward to hearing about your adventures back east. I grew up in Connecticut so I can at least appreciate the environment.

    My best regards,

    Desiree

     
  • At 2:13 AM, August 14, 2007, Blogger allen said…

    hi Desiree! good to hear from you! yup, i'm off to philly. where are you now? i'd love to hear what you're up to.

     
  • At 12:35 PM, August 15, 2007, Blogger jt said…

    yo...so exciting allen! hey, could you pretty please email me your new snail mail address!!?

    -sad optimist

     

Post a Comment

<< Home