Praaaaaaaaise GOD!!!! Woo hoo!!!!
My sister got word today that she got the job!!! This news really made my day. I'm happy, happy for her, happy that our mom can stop worrying for a little bit! =) haha.
Only sad thing is that we won't get to hang out like we were planning - if she didn't get the job, she was thinking of moving up here with me for a little while. We would've been buddies again at least for a little while - playing volleyball and just messing around. Oh well.
But I'm glad for her. Being unemployed for awhile is really tough - really wears on you inside. Just further proof of God's design for us to do good works.
Congrats, Ellice! I'm a happy brother today.
My sister got word today that she got the job!!! This news really made my day. I'm happy, happy for her, happy that our mom can stop worrying for a little bit! =) haha.
Only sad thing is that we won't get to hang out like we were planning - if she didn't get the job, she was thinking of moving up here with me for a little while. We would've been buddies again at least for a little while - playing volleyball and just messing around. Oh well.
But I'm glad for her. Being unemployed for awhile is really tough - really wears on you inside. Just further proof of God's design for us to do good works.
Congrats, Ellice! I'm a happy brother today.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home