Just want to share a funny email.
So I was sick last week. Had my standard KFC for lunch, McDonalds for dinner - this is not unusual for me. But then the next day, I was nauseated and ate lunch anyways. Came home early from work feeling sick. Came home freezing - had to take a hot bath. After that, in bed, was burning up and had to get a wet towel for my face & neck. Miserable nite writhing in pain. Next morning I still had diarrehea and felt weak, so I missed work & our bible study small group. I emailed them and said something to the effect of being sick and having something to say about what Pepto Bismol does to you but not wanting to go into details about it. Then one of our group members writes back:
----------------------------------------------------------------------
Subject: I TOTALLY FEEL YA!
Text:
dude..
i hope you're feeling better... i was actually pretty sick too... i don't know what i had... feel nauseated... but still hungry... body aches (moam sal)... kinda like cold or flu or food poisoning...
i felt like throwing up on everything that i was preparing for dinner.. hahaha.
it was sooo good... but i couldn't eat much.. felt like throwing up..
but yeah.. i know what pepto does to u! hahah cuz i too pepto like everynite since Tuesday. It make yo "ddong" black like charcoal.. and yo urine like really really yellow right? PUHAHAHAHAH!!! well.. at least that's what it did to me.. hahaha..
oops... i should be more lady like... PUHAHAHAHA... NEVERMIND... hahhaa... sorry if i grossed u out.. hahaha.
i hope you're doin well man... i'm at home..i called my mom to pick me up
----------------------------------------------------------------------
Anyways, I thought it was pretty funny. Just alittle info to share with you all so in case you see black stuff, you can know that Pepto does this. =)
So I was sick last week. Had my standard KFC for lunch, McDonalds for dinner - this is not unusual for me. But then the next day, I was nauseated and ate lunch anyways. Came home early from work feeling sick. Came home freezing - had to take a hot bath. After that, in bed, was burning up and had to get a wet towel for my face & neck. Miserable nite writhing in pain. Next morning I still had diarrehea and felt weak, so I missed work & our bible study small group. I emailed them and said something to the effect of being sick and having something to say about what Pepto Bismol does to you but not wanting to go into details about it. Then one of our group members writes back:
----------------------------------------------------------------------
Subject: I TOTALLY FEEL YA!
Text:
dude..
i hope you're feeling better... i was actually pretty sick too... i don't know what i had... feel nauseated... but still hungry... body aches (moam sal)... kinda like cold or flu or food poisoning...
i felt like throwing up on everything that i was preparing for dinner.. hahaha.
it was sooo good... but i couldn't eat much.. felt like throwing up..
but yeah.. i know what pepto does to u! hahah cuz i too pepto like everynite since Tuesday. It make yo "ddong" black like charcoal.. and yo urine like really really yellow right? PUHAHAHAHAH!!! well.. at least that's what it did to me.. hahaha..
oops... i should be more lady like... PUHAHAHAHA... NEVERMIND... hahhaa... sorry if i grossed u out.. hahaha.
i hope you're doin well man... i'm at home..i called my mom to pick me up
----------------------------------------------------------------------
Anyways, I thought it was pretty funny. Just alittle info to share with you all so in case you see black stuff, you can know that Pepto does this. =)

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home